Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's been a year..:|

yeah..
it has been a year since the last time I posted something here..
first of all, just like the post bellow me here hahaha.. I wanna say

Happy Birthday, Sir!
(~♥ 3♥)~ mr. Raditya Angga Pramana Suta Dewa  (5/5)
I wish you all the best things will happen..
smoga makin dewasa dalam berpikir dan bertindak..
sehat selalu dan nggak makin bertingkah yg aneh"..(ˇ▽ˇ)-c<◦'﹏'◦)

n

Happy Anniversary..♥
doa yang kemaren diesemesin ke saia tak aminin semua deh..
jangan suka ngajak kelai dong yah makanya..:3
(ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ)~♥

last thing..

Happy Bornday, Lil' Cutie! (o´艸`o)
♥ Hafizhan Mayza Nurfadhilah ♥
I love You even before..:3
hope you will be what we think you will be ya sayaang..:3

thanks for reading this

au revoir . .


risha♥

0 orang bilang :

wishfull wishes . .

Daisypath Anniversary tickers